20th Anniversary Happenings
This year is truly a celebratory year for NCA! Join us as we celebrate our special 20th year anniversary in a variety of ways:
- Kick-off of 20th Anniversary —Took place at NCA's Orientation and first day of school for the 2015/2016 Academic Year!
- Green silicone bracelets given to all parents and students with 'NCA 20th Anniv. / Navigating God's Way' on them.
- Special Speakers—Scheduled for the first chapel of every month this year, focusing on our 20th Anniversary theme:
- October 2015 – First NCA student to enroll his own students at NCA: Tommie Rubatino
- November 2015 – Veterans Day Chapel with former NCA Students speakers: William Bergman (Navy); Nathan Brockmann (Army); Bryce Sellers (Air Force); Ben Inks (Army)
- January 2016 – Former NCA Parent & Volunteer Rhonda Covert and son Jason Covert who was one of the first NCA students to attend from Kindergarten through 8th grade graduation (1995-2006)
- Auction—20th Anniversary Art Gallery of NCA's historical buildings were available for viewing at the event
- Walk-a-thon—Plans are currently being formulated for a our final hurrah!
- Legacy Awards—Given at Chapel's to NCA staff who have 10+ years tenure
- Navigator Notes—Articles published after each 20th Anniversary chapel
- Visual Timeline—3D project was completed February, 2016 and installed near Academy Office
- Grandparents—Special invitations are being extended to attend grade level presentations throughout the year
- Video presentations—Original staff members and family members of NCA early days (see videos at right of this webpage)
Questions or comments about anything Anniversary related?